[Scilab-users] Subplot Background color

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Thu Apr 30 14:10:02 CEST 2015

Hello,

You can do something like that :

--------------------

h = gcf(); // get the figure's handle

h1 = h.children(1); // get the handle on the 1st figure

h2 = h.children(2); // get the handle on the 2nd figure

h1.background = 1; // set the color

For the colours themselves, you may have a look at
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.2/en_US/colormap.html

Hope this helps

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan