[Scilab-users] Spider Chart

Yann DEBRAY yann.debray at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Aug 6 11:48:09 CEST 2015

Dear Mister Bühler,

You can develop such a feature directly based on scilab functions, such
as _xpoly_()
https://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.2/en_US/xpoly.html

Here's an example of Italian partners, with a box-and-whisker plot and a
parallel plot:
http://www.openeering.com/sites/default/files/Data_mining_0.pdf
(see code attached)

We would be happy to distribute your contribution

If you need professional support or training, don't hesitate to contact us.

For the Scilab Team

Yann DEBRAY Business Developer Phone: +33 1 80 77 04 73 Mobile: +49 157
51 49 49 15 143 bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France Phone:
+33 1 80 77 04 60 http://www.scilab-enterprises.com