[Scilab-users] Antwort: Re: Spider Chart

Pascal Buehler pascal.buehler at ch.sauter-bc.com
Tue Aug 18 09:55:47 CEST 2015

you can integradet if you want, but for me I'havent solved the problem
with the text values sourrounding the spiderchart.

with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen / cordialement

Pascal Bühler
Qualität-Hardware / Prüfingenieur
SAUTER HeadOffice
Fr. Sauter AG
Im Surinam 55, CH-4016 Basel
Telefon +41 (0)61 695 5646
Telefax +41 (0)61 695 5619
http://www.sauter-controls.com

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, and the information it contains is for the sole use of
the intended recipient. It is confidential, may be legally privileged and
protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part
thereof may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender.

Before printing out this e-mail or its attachments, please consider
whether
it is really necessary to do so.
Using less paper helps the environment.