[Scilab-users] Scilab 5.5.2 suddenly started uglily.

jaipur acj119 at nifty.com
Wed Aug 19 04:18:53 CEST 2015

I have been normally using Scilab 5.5.2(64-bit) on Windows 7 Professional
64-bit every day until Aug. 18.
However, my Scilab has started uglily as the following picture in the
morning on Aug.19.
I have uninstalled Scilab, downloaded Scilab 5.5.2(64-bit) again and
installed it. But, the situation is same.
Key stroke is accepted, but meaningless black shape etc. appears.

Could someone help me escaping this serious accident?