[Scilab-users] Plotting properties of digital audio filters

fred_audio_dsp frederikdruyts at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 19:21:37 CET 2015

Hi,

By making the FFT size of the form 2*2^x, I managed to get more of an
expected result.

Still the phase response of the filters I analyze drops off to -180°
unexpectedly, as illustrated in the plot below (without frequency vector
applied because I'm just testing). This is a peak filter, -3dB at 500Hz, Q=1.
Note that any kind of phase unwrapping did not produce any different result.

I have included a zip file of the captured impulse response.

Regards,

Frederik