[Scilab-users] Plotting properties of digital audio filters

Arvid Rosén arvid at softube.com
Mon Dec 14 12:14:13 CET 2015

Fred,

The first sample of your measured impulse starts with 0.0. That is, you have a delay of one sample in the system you are trying to identify (or maybe your input signal also starts with a zero). 1 sample of latency corresponds to 180 degree phase shift at the Nyquist rate, so it all looks reasonable to me. If you don’t want that, you can use detrend as Rafael sugests, or remove any leading zeros in your input data.

Cheers,
Arvid