[Scilab-users] Save hypermatrix in matlab format

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel js.stoezel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:33:48 CET 2015

Hi:

I'd like to revive this thread as I am having the same problem as originally
reported.

I need to modify a mat file that was potentially generated by mat file. When
I load it using loadmatfile, several variables and objects a created,
including hypermatrixes. I get the same error as originally reported, when I
try to save these objects (including the hypermatric) back into the mat
file.

Is there a way to load a mat file without generating hypermatrixes?
Is there a way to convert hypermatrixes into objects that can be saved into
a mat file?

Regards,
JS