[Scilab-users] unable to generate GUI code

Neelkant neel.nitt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:15:32 CET 2015

Hello,
Thanks for replying !

Here are the steps i followed :

1. typed guibuilder on the scilab5.5.1 console
2. two graphical windows opened up. I selected the push button on graphical
window 0 and drew a rectangle in graphical window1 .
3. i changed the tag name and string in the object properties
4. then i selected Generate -> generate GUi code -> saved the file with a
name.
5. a window appeared " GUI code generated " but the code doesnt appear. The
above mentioned error appears on the console. I am not able to save the GUI
and generate the code.

Further, i have installed these modules : apifun, gui builder,gui
maker,scipad... have I missed out on any other important module ?

Thanks and Regards
Neel