[Scilab-users] unable to generate GUI code

Tan Chin Luh chinluh at tritytech.com
Thu Jan 8 14:10:07 CET 2015

my sincere apologies for jumping into conclusion without looking into
details.

the actual issue is the "Edit" calling another function called "editor",
which is happen to be same name with the one used by scipad.

-->whereis editor
  ans  =

!scipadlib    !
!scinoteslib  !

If you need scipad, you could disable the autoload at startup using
"atomsAutoloadDel", and load it when needed.

I will report this issue with the provided link.

Regards,
Chin Luh