[Scilab-users] scilab with FMI (functional mock-up interface)

Akhechar ameni.khecharem at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 14:22:10 CET 2015

I followed the link you had given me,

1. I downloaded the fmu-wrapper module
2. I execute the builder.sce (that generate the loader.sce)
3. I execute the loader.sce, It showed this message:

*Start FMU wrapper
	Load macros
	Load palette - FMI interfaces
	Load simulations functions
	Load gateways
 !--error 999
copyfile: Wrong value for input argument #1: A valid filename or directory
expected.
at line      73 of function startModule called by :
  xcos_fmulib = startModule();
at line     100 of exec file called by :
+"etc/"+"fmu_wrapper.start")
at line      10 of exec file called by :
ileToExec);                 disp(msprintf(gettext("Executio
while executing a callback*

what's  wrong please?

Thanks again: