[Scilab-users] Multiple input based state space simulation

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Jan 28 13:53:02 CET 2015

Hello,

The CLSS block will resolve the following equations :

 dX(t) = A * X(t) + B * U(t)
 Y(t)  = C * X(t) + D * U(t)

Depending on your system, you have to take care of the size of the
products. If you are not sure about the size, you can use the Scilab'
syslin function to validate the A,B,C,D,X0 parameters.