[Scilab-users] Cropped labels after image export

Calixte Denizet calixte.denizet at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Jan 28 16:33:24 CET 2015

Hi Sophie,

You should set the fontsize for axes ticks before to set the labels:

x=1:100;
y=sin(x);
figure;
g = _gcf_();

axh = g.children;
axh.font_size = 6;

_plot_(x,y)
_xlabel_('Blablabla1','fontsize',6);
_ylabel_('Blablabla2','fontsize',6);
g.children.children(1).children.thickness = 2; ///Plot Thickness/
g.children.children.children.thickness = 2;
xs2eps(g, 'Blub.eps', ['landscape']);

Regards,

Calixte

On 28/01/2015 16:19, Sophie von Borstel wrote:
> Hi smart people;
> I am using Scilab 5.5.0 for getting some beautiful graphics.
> Unfortunately I have a problem with exporting figures.
> After changing axis font size the labels are out of view.
> See my code below.
> If I change the window size by hand I can find my labels again.
> Is there another method for doing this?
> I just don’t want to change each graphic by hand.
> Thanks in advance for your help!
> Sophie
> x=1:100;
> y=sin(x);
> figure;
> g = _gcf_();
> _plot_(x,y)
> _xlabel_('Blablabla1','fontsize',6);
> _ylabel_('Blablabla2','fontsize',6);
> g.children.children(1).children.thickness = 2; ///Plot Thickness/
> g.children.children.children.thickness = 2;
> axh = g.children;
> axh.font_size = 6;
> xs2eps(g, 'Blub.eps', ['landscape']);

Calixte Denizet
Software Development Engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com