[Scilab-users] How to assign column data to mlist?

jaipur acj119 at nifty.com
Sun Jul 12 06:21:06 CEST 2015

Thanks for your suggestion.

Each element of data1 and data2 has, for example, individual's property like
his height and weight. So, I want to treat as one element of mlist like
MyMlist(3), MyMlist(3).field1, MyMlist(3).field2 when notice as individual.

On the other hand, when I want to calculate mean value etc. of property, I'd
like to treat as MyMlist.field1, MyMlist.field2(3:6) and so on.

I understand overloading is the right way concerning mlist.
But, is there simple way to create one structure without overloading
fulfilling my wish above, when  I have each property data, data1 and data2?