[Scilab-users] Saving all variables

fujimoto2005 fujimoto2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 04:25:01 CEST 2015

I want to save all variables in oreder to re-use them.
I use 'save(filename)' and 'load(filename)'.
But if I use the user defined function,
①scilab5.52 can save them but fail to load the file on accoutn of the
existence of a user-defined-function name,
②scilab6 can load it but fail to save on accoutn of the existence of a
user-defined-function name with the error message
'Undefined variable: macr2lst

at line    14 of function fun2string   (
C:\PROGRA~1\SCILAB~1\modules\functions\macros\fun2string.sci line 24 )
at line     2 of function extractMacro
at line  1055 of function %_save       (
C:\PROGRA~1\SCILAB~1\modules\io\macros\%_save.sci line 1067 )
in builtin                save   '

Now I must save them  by Scilab 5.52 and load it by Scilab 6.
are there any ways to avoid this situation?