[Scilab-users] Scilab slowing down computer heavilly

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:28:50 CEST 2015

In case this may help someone, one thing that I have just tested and fixed on the spot my issue of "PC heavilly slowed down" by Scilab was to do:

Scilab 5.5.2 menu > Edit > Preferences > Desktop Layout > Selected "Simple" Layout (it was set as "Integrated" before), while keeping the box "Save layout on exit" checked > restarted Scilab and voila.

Thanks and regards,

Rafael