[Scilab-users] Resolving libraries <= (no subject)

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Jul 31 14:44:05 CEST 2015

Le 31/07/2015 14:13, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
> (*) this way of doing becomes the only one possible in Scilab 6,
> because newfun() and funptr() are being
> removed from SCilab 6. But i met some cases for which this kind of
> cloning failed,

I meant: using  myclone1(..) after cloning with myclone1 = the_builtin
failed in some cases,
while using myclone2(..) after cloning with newfun("myclone2",
funptr("the_builtin")) always worked.
Then i saw that the id of both clones were not the same, while making
several clones with newfun()
always ascribed the same id to all of them.

Samuel