[Scilab-users] Re : for-loop does't work

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Fri Jun 5 23:17:51 CEST 2015

Hi,

I think Pierre Aimé is right about a possible issue with encoding: your ";" looks like a semi-colon but seems to be a completely different beast on my computer:

ascii("A(1,:)=x(i)ï¼›") // Text copied from your original mail
and
ascii("A(1,:)=x(i);") // Text copied from my console
 "ï¼›" is definitely not a ";"

Cheers,

Antoine