[Scilab-users] Grocer - Markov Switching model estimation

Éric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:49:28 CEST 2015

Hello Christian.

The fact that your data are annuel does not have any influence except for the definition of the bounds if your data are Grocer Time series and you do not want to use the maximum time span.

If your data are called mydata and whethrer they are Grocer Time series or a vector, then you may run:
--> r=ms_var('all',1,mydata,2,2,1)

(Run : Help ms_var for détails)

Éric

Envoyé de mon iPhone