[Scilab-users] eigs calculation

Carrico, Paul paul.carrico at esterline.com
Mon Jun 22 12:08:15 CEST 2015

Dear Tim,

Thanks for the enlightenment, but unfortunately I confess I don't know how to proceed now;

I feel that I need to fix such issue; another example if needed (see screenshot in attachment), the product herebellow should lead to the Identity matrix

Verif1 = u' * M * u

(vhere u is the eigenvector matrix)

Paul