[Scilab-users] How to execute MS-VECM code in Grocer toolbox of SciLab

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:26:35 CEST 2015

Ritika, I have no idea how to help you resolve the technical issue, but I
do want to point out that the request contains almost no technical details.
Search the internet for articles on how to write a good technical post or
bug report and try to repost your request with more detail.

Good luck,
Brian

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 12:40 AM, Ritika Jaiswal <ritikastone at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello
>

> Kindly provide help on my query. Its actually very urgent.
>

> Regards
> Ritika Jaiswal
> Doctoral Research Scholar
> National Institute of Technology Karnataka
> Surathkal, Mangalore- 575 025,
> Karnataka, India
>
> email: ritikastone at gmail.com
> ritika.hm13f07 at nitk.edu.in