[Scilab-users] eigs calculation

Carrico, Paul paul.carrico at esterline.com
Thu Jun 25 17:17:12 CEST 2015

Dear all

I'm still working on my "eigs" issue topic and I'm still trying to understand what's going wrong;

I run a test case :
- same function is launched 10 times
- each time the input data are recorded (K,M)
- for each loop the eigenvalues u and the eigenvectors v are recorded

Then the values of each loop are compared with the values of the loop 1

If K,M,u remains strictly identical, it is not the case for u (the eigenvectors) ... why ?

I've ever check any initialization issue, but everything seems to be ok

Paul

PS : the results of this case

Max delta v2 - v1 = 453.857
Max delta K2 - K1 = 0