[Scilab-users] periodical X-Axis in 2d plot

Philipp Mühlmann p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:08:04 CEST 2015

I have also noticed that I cannot change the position of a title, x-
or y-label in-between specific drawlater/drawnow.

If you know where to place x-y-label

What about:

a = gca()
a.x_label.position =
a.y_label.position =

works great or me.

Now back to the game:

if I place

delete(e1);
delete(e2);

in between drawlater() / drawnow() ...I don't see the xpolys at
all...where is my thinking error?

Best regards,
Philipp

> Le 12/05/2015 23:17, Stefan Du Rietz a écrit :
>>
>> I have also noticed that I cannot change the position of a title, x- or
>> y-label in-between specific drawlater/drawnow.
>
> I am afraid that it is not possible even outside. AFAIK, their placements
> are only automatic. It is not possible to change them by hand.

There we have the salad.