[Scilab-users] periodical X-Axis in 2d plot

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed May 13 09:54:21 CEST 2015

Le 13/05/2015 09:32, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
> Le 13/05/2015 08:08, Philipp Mühlmann a écrit :
>> I have also noticed that I cannot change the position of a title, x-
>> or y-label in-between specific drawlater/drawnow.
>>
>> If you know where to place x-y-label
>>
>> What about:
>>
>> a = gca()
>> a.x_label.position =
>> a.y_label.position =
>>
>> works great or me.
For me as well (i forgot this property), even within drawlater/drawnow.
About a.x_location about which i was thinking : it works also within
drawlater/drawnow.
Ni issue for me (apart reminding ;)

About the + cross: to avoid it blinking (while axes stopped to), you may
update their data instead of deleting and recreating it for each
iteration, and see the result (i did not try).