[Scilab-users] Strange figure behaviour

Philipp Mühlmann p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:32:04 CEST 2015

an idea for supprssing the figure rotation:

- what about using "xgetmouse() ?

normally if one presses the right button (and holds it) the figure is
rotated.

having something like:

clc;f = gcf()plot2d();ibut = [0 0 -1];                 // declaring
the ibuttonwhile ibut(3) == -1 ;        // --> mouse just moving
    ibut=xgetmouse();
    if ibut(3) == 2  | ibut(3)==5 | ibut(3) == 12 | ibut(3) == -3;
        a = gca();
        a.view = '2d';
        disp(ibut(3));
    end;
    if ibut(3) == 3
        close(f);
        return;
    end;
    ibut(3) =-1;end;

will rotate back to 2d view every time the image is rotated by mouse.
to end the loop click  the left mouse button.

Not ideal but maybe a start.

 Best regards,
Philipp

> On 2015-05-13 13:41, sgougeon at free.fr wrote: