[Scilab-users] Non linear regression

Eric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:00:59 CEST 2015

Hello.

You can use fslove if your equation is exact and leastsq if it is an
approximate relationship. But,in the first case you need to have the smae
number of parameters than observations and in the second one more
observations than parameters, whereas you seem to have less observations
(3) than parameters (4): you should have an infinite number of slutions!

Éric