[Scilab-users] arrhenius plot with two x-axis

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri May 15 20:31:17 CEST 2015

Hello,
Le 15/05/2015 11:59, Krzysztof Lewandowski a écrit :

> I'm trying to make arrhenius plot of my data ('ln(S)' vs. '1000/T')
> with another x axis with 'T' on the top of the graph, but I have no
> idea how to do that. Is it possible to make such plot in scilab?

If the additional axis is linear, you may use drawaxis():
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.2/en_US/drawaxis.html
Otherwise, newaxes() could be necessary:
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.2/en_US/newaxes.html
Graphics => 2D and 3D plots plotyy and  plotyyy demos are available and
show how to do along y.
You may just do the same along x.

Regards
Samuel