[Scilab-users] comma format

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sat May 16 12:16:25 CEST 2015

Le 16/05/2015 04:13, fujimoto2005 a écrit :
> Thanks a lot.
>
>> 'Depending on what are source numbers'
> Could you teach me more specific what kind of source numbers should I use
> ticks_format for and x_ticks?
I meant: is '32,025,145' the representation of only one number, ","
being the thousands separator ; or of several ones, or of only one with
check codes, etc??
But actually, even if "," is used as thousands separator, AFAIK C format
used in ticks_format does not propose option for it:
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.2/en_US/scanf_conversion.html
So, in every way, you will have to comput the 3 numbers 32, 25, 145 and
then the string '32,025,145' before assigning it as label through the
x_ticks axes property.