[Scilab-users] fscanfMat help

Francesco Pedretti francesco.pedretti8 at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 18:02:07 CEST 2015

Dear all,
I started to use Scilab only last week and I have some problems with the command fscanfMat. I have to read three text file in order to create a post processing of a fortran file. The problem is that the code today decided to not open these files (yesterday it worked). I tried also wth the command mopen and mgetl but it doesn't work. The error message is the 999 cannot open the file.
In attachment I send also the scilab script and the three txt files. Thanks for your help.
Best regards,
Francesco Pedretti