[Scilab-users] Scilab slowing down computer heavilly

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Wed May 20 17:32:13 CEST 2015

Hi Rafael,

Did you try to dock your laptop, without plugging the screens? Is the problem still there?
It might be some graphic driver issues.
Is your laptop equipped with an hybrid graphic card (ie integrated small one for the main screen and a discrete one for the external screens)?
Could you give us the exact model to see whether one of us can reproduce the issue?

Cheers,

Antoine