[Scilab-users] long strings of two bites cahracter

fujimoto2005 fujimoto2005 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 07:45:39 CEST 2015

I failed to change current directory to a desired one.
The cause of this seems to be a long path strings of two bites character.
The length of my path string is 147bites and 97 characters(I am a Japanese
and I use the tow bites for one character)
When I input a path strings in a command line ,a 70th chinese character
changed to "é§'’".
When I replace the 70th character by 'xxx' and I input the renewed string
,there is no problem,I mean no changed character.
Of course I can't change the actual directory name.
Is there any solutions?