[Scilab-users] Accidentally displaying huge matrices

Vincent COUVERT vincent.couvert at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed May 27 14:15:42 CEST 2015

Hi all,

What would you think about a feature describe as follows?

We coud add a specific calling sequence for lines function (e.g
lines(-1000)) that will switch automatically the display of Scilab to
the "short" mode [1000x1000 constant] for a matrix (or hypermatrix)
having a dimension greater that 1000.

Regards.