[Scilab-users] Error message

Edmund Okoroigwe edmund.okoroigwe at unn.edu.ng
Sun Nov 1 13:25:31 CET 2015

Thanks to Prof and others,
I have tried atomsInstall(['linregr']), a number of times to re-install the
module but I keep on getting error message " atomsInstallList: The package
linregr is not available"
Is there any other method?
Thanks for your help

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 6:23 AM, Samuel Enibe <samuel.enibe at unn.edu.ng>
wrote:

> The linregr function is defined in an external module. Once you load the
> module, the function will be defined, and it should run.
>
> Samuel Ogbonna Enibe
> University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
>
> On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Edmund Okoroigwe <
> edmund.okoroigwe at unn.edu.ng> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I have a Scilab code I have run successfully previously. [b1,start] =
>> linregr ( [ a1 T1], "a1 T1", "1 T1", "a1");
>> Now I want to run it again in the same file and folder but I keep on
>> receiving error message
>> 'Undefined variable: linregr'.
>> Please remind me how to overcome this so that my script will run.
>> Thanks

Edmund C.Okoroigwe,
National Centre for Energy Research and Development,/ Dept of Mech.
Engineering
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
+234-8057156223, +234-8064879825