[Scilab-users] Reading an xcos diagram with scs_m

Nazreen mohammednazreen at live.com
Thu Nov 12 03:41:36 CET 2015

Dear Mr. Clément David,

I am developing a toolbox with new xcos blocks which can create many
different diagrams. For instance, I have many xcos diagram files saved and
have a few open on scilab xcos. For example, I have an Xcos block called
"Solver" in each file but I would like to perform calculations on one file
by clicking the block in that file. How can Scilab/Xcos tell which file I
want to say use the function ImportXcosDiagram? In other words, get the
scs_m from the diagram file where the xcos block was clicked when many files
are open without having to state the file directory?

Regards,
Nazreen.