[Scilab-users] Reading an xcos diagram with scs_m

Nazreen mohammednazreen at live.com
Thu Nov 12 14:45:48 CET 2015

Dear Sir,
            In my Xcos diagram file, I am not using any simulation
functions. Basically I just want to retrieve stored data from all the blocks
(using the scs_m and scs_m.objs). The "Solver" is setup on a block. I coded
the block in such a way that when one clicks on the block, it executes a
file (which runs some instructions and functions). So i would like the
block, on clicking it, to be able to tell which file is in use (if many
files are opened in xcos) so it can retrieve the data from that specified
xcos file and then carry out the calculations.
My files are shown above. As you can see, the same Solver block ("Solve
Power Flow") is in both files. I would like the function of the block to
importXcosDiagraam("desired xcos file"). So i would like to retrieve the
scs_m of one file when many are opened.
Regards,
Nazreen.