[Scilab-users] EOF too early in a .txt file using read

Flopi florian.osselin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:31:30 CEST 2015

Dear all,
I am facing a problem during the exploitation of my simulation results. I
feed the code I am using with a 476x475 matrix and the code gives me back as
many elements but with in 10 columns and 22610 lines. I am then using the
read function read('file.txt',-1,475); in scilab to get it back to a matrix
of 476x475 elements. But Scilab gives me a matrix of size 471x475.
When I was using the code with a 330x330 matrix it always worked correctly.
Do you have any idea of why I cannot get all my data as a result ?

Thanks