[Scilab-users] read format

grivet grivet at cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon Oct 12 18:00:10 CEST 2015

Thank you Samuel, this works like a charm, even though the last step
(evstr) takes a couple of minutes (80000 lines!).
For a completely different solution: read the file into emacs, define a
rectangle of width 20 chars and height the whole file, delete this
rectangle, search for ".1" and erase every occurence of this string.
Thanks to everybody,
JP Grivet