[Scilab-users] EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION "scicosim" function

Parthageet Samantaray pgsmntry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:39:48 CEST 2015

Hello Everyone,

I have trying to simulate a xcos file with a refresh period of 20 sec and a
simulation time of 20sec. The frequency of the signals being 45 Hz. But
every time I try simulating it I come across this error after 10 sec of
simulation.
                                        "Warning !!!
Scilab has found a critical error (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
with "scicosim" function.
Save your data and restart Scilab."

Does anyone has any Idea how to resolve this in Xcos ? I also tried to look
into the mailing threads related to this but could find nothing.

Thanks and regards.
Parthageet Samantaray