[Scilab-users] Improving the quality of figures on word document

Edmund Okoroigwe edmund.okoroigwe at unn.edu.ng
Sat Oct 24 14:19:27 CEST 2015

Rafael,
It works perfectly well with file export code (xs2eps) even though the file
does not show any image in the folder. To import it into the word document,
click on insert, pictures, select the file in the folder. Then it imports
and the quality is sharper and more beautiful than .png file.
Thank you very much
Edmund