[Scilab-users] Windows shell command

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Thu Oct 29 15:17:34 CET 2015

Thanks, I used the switch /LOG to check what happened when I ran the
dos command from Scilab.

But there is a workaround without an extra file.

My first test command was (the switches are needed when I use it with
a network server):
-->RCcmd
  RCcmd  =

  ROBOCOPY C:\Users\stefan\Documents\test
C:\Users\stefan\Documents\new *.txt /TEE /COPY:DT /XJ /XO /FFT /DST /NP

If I add this to the first command, it works, because the output is
via ECHO:

-->RC2cmd = "FOR /F ""usebackq delims=="" %i IN (`" + RCcmd + "`) DO
@echo %i"
  RC2cmd  =

  FOR /F "usebackq delims==" %i IN (`ROBOCOPY
C:\Users\stefan\Documents\test C:\Users\stefan\Documents\new *.txt
/TEE /COPY:DT /XJ /XO /FFT /DST /NP`) DO @echo %i

But that should be handled by Scilab's functions, at least dos() and
powershell(), shouldn't it?

Regards
Stefan