[Scilab-users] Regarding a error message "List element number 13 is Undefined."

Parthageet Samantaray pgsmntry at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 08:15:17 CEST 2015

Hello Tim,

        Thanks for suggestion. I will not be able to send the whole xcos
file because of proprietary reasons. I am trying to trim the blocks up and
see if the problem is with any particular block.

        To give you a big picture, I am actually mathematically modelling a
PLL. In this when I am trying to connect the feedback path from the VCO to
the PFD, the error message is coming.

        Thanks again for replying. I will reply soon once I find something
on this.

With Regards.
Parthageet Samantaray