[Scilab-users] scipad

Francois Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Sat Sep 5 09:16:08 CEST 2015

Masahiro Fujimoto a écrit le 05/09/2015 09:10 :
> The actual installataion script I used is the following one

Thanks. Please provide a complete copy/paste of the Scilab console
when executing it.

> *******
> MYDIR='C:\Users\g-fujimoto\Dropbox\DownLoadProgram\_scilab\scipad'
> scipver = "8.73";
> atomsSetConfig("offLine","True");
> atomsInstall(MYDIR+"/scipad-"+scipver+"-Scicoslab.zip");
> if ~exists("atomsinternalslib") then
>   load("SCI/modules/atoms/macros/atoms_internals/lib");
> end
> execstr("exec("""+atomsGetInstalledPath(["scipad"
> scipver])+"/builder.sce"",-1)");
> atomsLoad("scipad");
> ************
> The downloaded package exists in the MYDIR folder.
> I modified the 4th line from 'Scicoslab.zip' to 'Scicoslab.zip'
> because actula package name downloaded is different the original
> instruction message.

What package did you download? You seem to confuse the package for
Scicoslab with the package for Scilab.

For Scilab, you should have downloaded scipad-8.73-Scilab5.zip
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/scipad/files/scipad-8.73/scipad-8.73-Scilab5.zip/download>
and not scipad-8.73-Scicoslab.zip
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/scipad/files/scipad-8.73/scipad-8.73-Scicoslab.zip/download>

Francois