[Scilab-users] threading model in Scilab 6 (alpha)

François Granade francois.granade at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Sep 8 19:49:27 CEST 2015

hi Jasper,

Yes, we made a decision - and in fact we implemented it already: and we changed it to be simply always use the same thread. That should work for you, right ?

Regarding your other question (api scilab): I believe that there is string support for cpp (we implemented it), however this is still in development, and may still change before the release...

François Granade