[Scilab-users] animation of multiple plots

grivet grivet at cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed Sep 16 15:22:15 CEST 2015

Hi,
Many thanks to all who responded to my post. Your help is all the more
commendable that my
problem had (as Serge pointed out) nothing to do with Scilab.

Special thanks to Antoine Monmayrant who discovered my error. When
creating an animation with ImageMagick,
one may specify a parameter (-delay) which is the delay between
successive frames. I sometimes chose (randomly) a zero value. With
recent versions of Firefox, this is equivalent to showing the last
frame. Any non-zero value leads to a correct display. Such is not the
case with Internet Explorer which apparently forces a minimum value of
this parameter.

Subsidiary question to Antoine. I know how to set the delay (-delay nn
or -set delay nn), but how can I find out its value for an existing
animatio ?

Cheers,
JP Grivet