[Scilab-users] sometime fail to save a file

fujimoto2005 fujimoto2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 01:46:23 CEST 2015

Hello,all

Both solutions are fine!!

The reason why I want to save every time, I want to keep the result.
Renewal of y's value depends on the other condition and when renewal process
is skipped the same file is accessed rapidly.
(Actually this phenomena began to happen after I replace my old PC with more
fast and multi-core PC)
Any way I understand the cause of the error, so I modify the script into
saving once in 10 renewal or sleep(100) whenever renewal is skipped.

Best regards.