[Scilab-users] Regarding a error message "List element number 13 is Undefined."

Parthageet Samantaray pgsmntry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:24:47 CEST 2015

Hii everyone,

Could anyone figure out the issue I had posted. What I could find out is
that the Error message that I am getting is Numbered as Error 117 in the
error table of Scialb Help. This problem is still unresolved. Kindly help
me out. I have already attached the .xcos file in which I am having
trouble. Any kind of solution if anyone comes across please let me know.

Regards
Parthageet Samantaray