[Scilab-users] Sound acquisition with Scilab under Linux

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Sep 29 08:16:45 CEST 2015

Hello,

To handle a cross-platform sound handling in Scilab I suggest you to
take a look at JIMS and the "Java Sound API". Not sure if it will fit
your needs but might be.

Note: another more advanced approach is to use SWIG-Scilab to generate
the mapping of a library (Gstreamer might be a good cross platform
candidate).

Regards,

--
Clément