[Scilab-users] Running an .sce from the command line. message 9 (scilab: message 11 of 20) of 20)

scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net
Fri Apr 1 02:56:20 CEST 2016

Tim,

I've implemented that, and it certainly avoids the singularity; but creates other problems.

For example: To choose the colors for successive plots, I set up a list:

rgb = list( [0,0,0], [1,0,0], [0,1,0], [0,0,1], ... );

and supplied the color to plot using:

    for i = 1:size( files, 'r' )
        [ H, tH ] = fscanfMat( files(i), "%lg" );
        plot( a, b, 'color', rgb(i) )
    end

but plot2d() requires a *color index*

So (after trying a bunch of other things) I came up with:

    rgb = list( color(0,0,0), color(1,0,0), color(0,1,0), color(0,0,1), ... );

    for i = 1:size( files, 'r' )
        [ H, tH ] = fscanfMat( files(i), "%lg" );
        plot2d( 'ln', a, b, style = [ rgb(i) ] );
    end

which compiles and runs without error, but draws everything in black?

I need a logflag parameter for plot(); or a sane color(rgb) option for plot2d()?

Alternatively, insight to whatever magic/error trapping/error control that the plot2d( 'nl' ) flag uses to avoid the singularity problem?

Cheers, Buk.