[Scilab-users] Running an .sce from the command line. message 9 (scilab: to exclusive) (scilab: to exclusive) of 20)

scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net
Fri Apr 1 17:22:20 CEST 2016

> Now all I need to resolve is my problem with setting the colors for
> plot2d() so that I can get nice logplot axis and I'm done.

Responding to myself may not be the done thing here; but I just realised that

    color( r,g,b );

needs r,g,b as 0 -> 255 rather o -> 1 as used some other places;
and that's fixed my final problem. (For now :)

Cheers, Buk.

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/manager