[Scilab-users] "Smoothing" very localised discontinuities in (scilab: to exclusive) (scilab: to exclusive) (scilab: to exclusive) curves.

scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net
Mon Apr 4 21:23:45 CEST 2016

Claus,

> Regarding "CWA Scilab", I ran a simple Google search for you:
> https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/CWA

Touché! :)

Problem: I don't know how to load a library into SciLab other than through the 'Module manager - ATOMS' menu item in the console; and whilst I found a package called Cardiovascular Toolbox in there; that appears to be (going by the information on the page you linked) and older, obsolete version of the Cardiovascular Wave Analysis package?

Could I prevail upon you to guide me in how to install from the lined page; or how to direct the ATOM manager to 'see' the CWA package?

Thanks, Buk.