[Scilab-users] Wrong number of arguments? exclusive) to exclusive)

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:30:54 CEST 2016

Hi Buk

There are very nice features in Scilab to do the selective deletion of data.

For example make an array of boolean and extract good data.

BTW, I think I speak for the majority when I say it's Ok to post lots of
mails into the mailing list. Don't worry. Nobody wish for a "dead quiet"
mailing list :-)

Best regards,
Claus